// using table status_courses
Dulwich & Sydenham Hill Golf Club recognise the policies of the National Governing bodies, supporting the procedures that set out a framework to fulfil our commitment to good practice and protection of all people who use our Club.
Dulwich & Sydenham Hill Golf Club aim to:
- Provide a safe environment for all those participating in golfing activities within the club and try to ensure that they enjoy the experience.
- Reassure parents (and carers) that their children will receive the best care possible whilst participating in club activities and communicate policy and procedure to them through website/letter/consents
- Support adults (staff, volunteers, PGA Professionals, coaches, members and visitors to the club) to understand their roles and responsibilities with regard to the Duty of Care and protection of all who use the club.
- Provide appropriate level training and support to staff, volunteers and coaches to make informed and confident responses to specific child protection issues and to fulfil their role effectively.
- Adopt the Safeguarding Policy and Procedures and any related policies where appropriate.
For a full copy of the safeguarding policies click the link below:
Contact details for Club Welfare Officers:
- Lesley Morris: email@example.com 07961 831909
- David Shaw: firstname.lastname@example.org 07712 230174