We have a comprehensive strategy and supporting plans for the future of our club
The strategy comprises five key pillars aimed at improving the overall experience for our members, guests and visitors.
TO BE SOUTH LONDON'S PREMIER GOLF CLUB
In October 2020, the Club Council published its 2021 – 2025 Vision for the Club. The Vision is based on three broad priorities.
- Securing a long-term (99+ year) lease from our landlord
- Major investment in the golf course, creating the best course possible for our membership
- Significant improvement to our clubhouse, facilities and offerings
Our Vision is a blueprint for future decisions and investments at the Club, aligning key activities to five pillars.
- Structure & Management – implement the governance, skills and business planning processes required to fulfil our goals
- Financial Discipline – improve cash generation from operations to support long-term investment at the Club
- Operational Excellence – consistent and seamless delivery of our products and services, all underpinned by technology
- Exceptional Experience – improve the quality of our facilities, products and services across all areas of our Club
- Community Engagement – develop the club's role in the community, including participation of young people
Over the past two years we have made excellent progress across the key pillars of the Vision and now have comprehensive fully funded investment plans in place for our key priorities, namely course, lease and clubhouse, facilities and offerings.